20080930

Can't take my eyes of you CSI就在你身邊


Well... I was about to go pick up my film and visit Photographers Gallery...
But I distracted by Banksy's new graffiti...
Yes, we are all under CCTV!!!

Graffiti is a new thing for me, cause it is not a thing happened in my country.
For me... it makes this city more charming!
Besides, before I really know the name "Banksy", I had already noticed few of his works.

Anyway, to see by yourself is definitely different from to see it from books...
I had seen it once near Chalk Farm Tube Station.
Although I didn't know his name by that time, the picture still left in my mind after that.

Back to the gallery part...( Finally!lol)
When I watched the interview video of the photographer, an elder man started to chat with me.
He mentioned he couldn't figure out those drawing on photos; for him, it looks like the results calculated by machine or computer.
However, while I stared those fine lines... I felt more emotion of the people in the photo.
Everyone has his point of view; art is always goes its own way. Welcome to the modern world!

No comments: